Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Wednesday and things are picking up at work. Here comes the overtime. We are back up and running two shifts so I am thinking the strike might be coming to an end. Here is one for today:

    " Success is falling nine times and getting up ten."
    Jon Bon Jovi

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Only one more day till the weekend. I need my rest work has been crazy. Here is one for today:

    " If you ever hear a voice that tells you that you are AVERAGE or ORDINARY? RETIRE that voice from your life as soon as possible! YOU are not average or ordinary, YOU are EXTRAORDINARY!!! There will never be another YOU ever walking on this planet again! BELIEVE that you are EXTRAORDINARY and then find the EXTRAORDINARY inside of you! Let your star shine for the world to see and light the way for others!"
    Copyright ? 2008 Michelle W. Seamons

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #23
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From one of America's great Aviation Heroes ...

    lindbergh

    Charles A. Lindbergh

    Life is like a landscape. You live in the midst of it but can describe it only from the vantage point of distance.

    Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

    Tolerance is a virtue that depends upon peace and strength. History shows that it cannot survive war and devastation

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Friday... Whoo Hooo... I hope everyone has a nice weekend... Here is one to get us started:

    " Life is a marathon. The terrain is full of ups and downs and with the right attitude and preparation you can face the toughest terrain."
    Copyright 7copy; 2007 Kimerly Adamson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow it is Monday already... It seems like it was Friday a bling ago... Anyway here is one for today:

    " Success doesn't just happen. Success comes to those who do something & take ACTION. Success is in the ACTION, and the more you do, the more success you will have. A few active deliberate steps a day toward your goal will move you forward. The trick is to stay in ACTION; be consistent, persistent, & FOCUSED on moving forward. Conditions are never right! People who delay action, until all factors are favorable, do nothing."
    Copyright ? 2008 Ana Contreras


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #26
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    From the Greatest American Movie....The Big Lebowski.... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]


    Maude Lebowski: What do you do for recreation?

    The Dude: Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback

    33596 2


    Brandt: You never went to college...

    The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Tuesday the day of the week that is just there. It will be a short day for me at work. I have a doctor's appointment. Anyway here is one for today:

    " I will run, where failures fear to walk. I will try harder, when failures seek to give in. I will act right now, for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the depressed. I am not depressed. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will be lost forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the one."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Half way through the week and all is good. Here is one for today:

    " To realize your true potential of success, you must move away from your comfort zone and work in unchartered land."
    Copyright ? 2008 Kevin C. Hall

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey it is Thursday and I am still smiling... That is a good thing trust me. Well here is one for today:

    " Don't look at the low points in your life as defeats but as opportunities to make progress. Great opportunities come to those who make the most of them."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am so excited that it is Friday... I hope everyone has a great weekend... Here is one to get it started:


    " The time when you need to do something is when no one else is willing to do it, when people are saying it can't be done."
    Will Durrant

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic